A major publication is being presented every year with all the award - winning projects. The yearbook is available to order in different places around the world. By winning a Good Design Award you automatically win a place in this yearbook. These publications consist the greatest reference in terms of design evolution throughout the years based on the Good Design project classification. Businesses, designers, authors, publication companies and opinion leaders refer to these yearbooks not only as an archive for design but also as a dynamic search tool for academic and history science purposes. The book is easy to read through and it is structured by type. All interested parties can purchase it online.
- You can see all the previous along with year's publication at our Museum Store
- Order Now online this year's Good Design Yearbook
- For more information about the yearbooks please contact us:
The Chicago Athenaeum
Tel: 815/777-4444 | Fax: 815/777-2471
GOOD DESIGN™ is a Federally Registered
and Protected U.S. Trademark of The Chicago Athenaeum .
- The GOOD DESIGN Logo was designed by Mort Goldsholl in 1950.
- Copyright © 1992 - 2017 The Chicago Athenaeum